Wednesday 4 April 2012

Fighting!!

I have been thinking intently on my inquiry for the past day, and I had a revelation. For the next two weeks I am working down the globe as a sword fighter, showing the public how it is done on stage. After one day I realised why not use this as my Inquiry. i am down here at least once a week, and when its a holiday, even more. It is an extracurricular activity outside of the usually triple threat but can be seen as beneficial as it is multidisciplinary. I have been sword fighting for 4 years and through that time, I have learned to fight and now I teach others. I plan to use my experience, training and teaching within the work place to discover what is required for a company within the fighting Industry. Can something so specific to theatre be used in an educational environment? Can a company be created from just sword fighting alone or should all aspects of performing be considered?

No comments:

Post a Comment