Tuesday 10 April 2012

Idea!!

My Inquiry is starting to unfold and I have come up with the question 'With the economic climate in its current state, what will a new production company within the performing arts Industry, need to take into consideration to develop?'


I feel that this can get me answers to help me in the future but it means i can use my work place at present as a building block. I will use my sword fighting as a case study to see how a specific skill can cope within the industry and see where this skill can lead. can it be used in education? Where can this one skill lead?


I will then use my work placement within WD production as a co creator/actor to get the other side of a business. How does it cope with making decisions? How do you know the project will work? 


am i being to vague or am i leading myself into oblivion with so many paths to chose from?
Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Vague and many pats are okay at first I think. It's like testing the water before you take the plunge. After time however, it will be important to recognise when reflection, refining and re-focussing is needed.

    I wonder if a production company needs to be offering the comnunity something in return. It seems for entertainments sake isn't enough anymore.

    Thanks,

    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete